Pooja Dhananjayan, MD
Meet Pooja Dhananjayan, MD
Pooja Dhananjayan, MD, is a trusted pediatrician in College Station. In fact, she has two decades of experience and a passion for patient education.
Of course, Dr. Dhananjayan love for science and medicine began at a young age. For this reason, she has loved being a general pediatrician since finishing her residency in Virginia in 2012.
Above all, Dr. Dhananjayan enjoys all aspects of pediatrics. She is particularly interested in asthma education, safety, and development. “I specifically enjoy educating patients and parents on healthy behaviors and empowering them to take ownership of their own health,” she said.
Pediatricians provide a number of medical services, such as:
- Do physical exams
- Give recommended immunizations
- Make sure your child is meeting developmental milestones in growth, behavior, and skills
- Diagnose and treat your child’s illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health problems
- Give you information about your child’s health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs
- Further answer your questions about your child’s growth and development
- Refer to and also collaborate with a specialist should your child become ill and need care beyond the pediatrician’s expertise
More about Dr. Pooja Dhananjayan:
Dr. Dhananjayan loves what she does and has a passion for her practice. She brings a wealth of experience and evidence-based care to the BCS community. HealthPoint’s ABC Clinic is fortunate to have her as a team member!