HealthPoint Patient Forms
Thank you for selecting HealthPoint for your care. To schedule an appointment, please call us at one of our locations throughout the Greater Brazos Valley or use our online appointment request form.
Once you have made your initial appointment, you may preregister by downloading, printing, and completing the forms below. Doing so prior to your visit will help speed up the new patient registration process. If you have any questions about these forms, the staff at the front desk can help you.
Please be sure to bring forms with you to your first visit, along with any diagnostic films or other test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician, if applicable.
Established patients can update forms online through our patient portal. If you need help accessing the portal, please call the office and we’ll be happy to help.
- New Patient Registration Form (English)
- New Patient Registration Form (Spanish)
- General Consent and Disclosure (English)
- General Consent and Disclosure (Spanish)
- Patient and Center Rights and Responsibilities (English)
- Patient and Center Rights and Responsibilities (Spanish)
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat for free by clicking on the icon below.