Medical and Dental Services at HealthPoint
The clinicians at HealthPoint are committed to providing evidence-based, compassionate, and affordable primary care to you and your family. We proudly serve the Greater Brazos Valley with convenient locations across eight Texas counties.
At HealthPoint, you will find primary care providers, pediatricians, licensed psychologists, obstetricians, gynecologists, women’s health practitioners, and dentists for every family member:
- Acute Care – Walk-ins are welcome for minor illnesses or injuries
- Family Medicine – Comprehensive care for the whole family
- Internal Medicine – Prevention and treatment specialists for adults
- Pediatrics – Kid-friendly doctors for your youngsters
- Pediatric Acute Care – No appointment needed pediatric care providers
- Women’s Health – Specialists for women’s health concerns
- Obstetrics – Complete prenatal care from conception to birth
- Gynecology – Routine care and treatment for teens and adults
- Dental Health – Preventive and routine care for your teeth and gums
- Pharmacy – Available at our Bryan/College Station clinic
- Behavioral Health – Therapy for a healthy mind
HealthPoint ABC and BCS Clinics are recognized as a patient-centered medical homes (PCMH). Learn what this means to you as a patient!
Education is key to making healthy choices. We encourage you to explore our patient education library for detailed information about specific conditions or treatments. Our staff members are available to answer your health and medical questions on topics such as:
- Birth Control Methods
- Heart Disease Prevention
- Living with Diabetes
- Healthy Diet and Exercise
- Dental Hygiene
- Community Resources
- …and much more
We look forward to meeting you and your family at a HealthPoint clinic in your neighborhood. For an appointment, please call one of our locations in the Greater Brazos Valley.