Welcome to the Burleson County Art Contest Page!
You agree to abide by the following rules when submitting artwork for contest consideration:
THE ART CONTEST BEGINS JULY 11
Do you have artistic talent? HealthPoint Caldwell & Somerville are partnering to have a photography contest as a part of National Health Center Week.
This year’s theme is “The Chemistry of Strong Communities” so we’re looking for original photography that focuses on local places and the strength of our communities.
Here’s all the information and guidelines you need to know about the contest:
- Dates: The contest opens July 11, and the submission deadline is August 1 at 5 PM.
- Theme: “The Chemistry of Strong Communities” – Original photography that focuses on local places and the strength of our communities.
- Where to submit your artwork: You must complete the registration form to be entered into the contest!
- After completing the form, your art can be emailed to BurlesonCoArt@HealthPoint-Tx.com or a flash drive can be dropped off at either HealthPoint Caldwell or HealthPoint Somerville beginning July 11.
- Please be sure to include contact information if you drop off a flash drive. We prefer you submit your artwork over email.
- Size requirements: If chosen as a finalist, your photography will be displayed in a 2:3 aspect ratio print (portrait or landscape based on your stated preference).
- Age groups: All age groups are welcome!
- Judging: All entries from both clinics will be grouped together for judging. There will be multiple winners!
- Finalists will be notified on August 2nd by phone/email. All finalists will have their art printed for display and final voting on the following days:
- Caldwell – Wednesday, August 10, 2022 – 6 PM – 8 PM
- Somerville – Thursday, August 11, 2022 – 6 PM – 8 PM
- Prizes: There will be multiple prizes!
- Displaying the artwork: During judging, art will be displayed at the hosting clinic. If chosen, your art will become part of the permanent decorations for the clinic!
Contest Entry Guidelines
- You must complete the registration form to be entered into the contest.
- No Copyright Infringement.
- All work must be released for HealthPoint usage.
- By submitting your artwork, you authorize HealthPoint to post your entry on our site indefinitely and grant HealthPoint the right to use and display your design prints for marketing purposes.
- All entries must contain copyright-free art.
- If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian must agree to the above.
- Contest entries must be submitted in either .JPG or .PNG.
- No Limit To Entries.
- Technical Difficulties/Support – HealthPoint cannot be responsible for entries not received due to technical issues and accepts no responsibility for technical support of any entries.
- HealthPoint Reserves The Sole Right To Adjust Contest Rules Without Notifying Contestants.
- HealthPoint Is Not Responsible For Damage To Computer Equipment During emails.
Thank you for participating!