Welcome to the Perfect Attendance Reward & Recognition Program Information Page!
Each employee is valuable and has an important role at HealthPoint. We’ve designed the Perfect Attendance Reward & Recognition Program based on your feedback! That means we need employees at work on time to fulfill our vision of being the best place for employees to work, the best place for providers to practice, and the best place for patients to receive care.
WE ARE LISTENING!
The Employee Attendance committee regularly meets to address the issues we have heard from you. We want to make the reward/recognition program valuable to employees. The feedback was that employees being taxed for gift cards after a long delay was frustrating. With this in mind, the committee has changed the reward system. We will now issue points for perfect attendance! This point system will allow employees to choose from available HealthPoint branded items each quarter or save their points for more expensive items later in the year.
Here’s how it will work:
Effective 2nd Quarter 4/1/22:
- 0 occurrences for 1 month = 10 points.
- We will tally points at the end of each quarter and notify you of your points balance the following month.
- April, May & June = Balance notification in July
- July, August & September = Balance notification in October
- October, November & December = Balance notification in January
So, in July 2022, you will receive the attendance points you earned for perfect attendance for April, May, and June 2022.
You can do 1 of 2 things when you receive your points:
- Redeem them for a currently available item in our HealthPoint Swag Store
- Or save your points to redeem them for a higher valued item later
- For example, we will offer cool weather gear in the fall that will cost between 30-50 points depending on the item.
One month of perfect attendance = 10 points
The Attendance policy occurrence definitions are not changing, and the rewards program is not going away. We’re listening to your feedback and creating a program designed by employees for employees.
Thank you for making HealthPoint the BEST place to work,
Debra Makowsky, on behalf of the Employee Attendance Committee
Return to our blog home page HERE.