TACHC Employee Engagement Survey Results are in for 2022!
The results from our annual TACHC Employee Engagement Survey are in! HealthPoint scored higher than the Texas Health Center average in several categories! Below you will read a brief description of where we improved and where we still have work to do.
We saw improvement in the following categories:
- Opportunity to do what you do best
- Recognition for good work
- Developmental encouragement
- Your opinions mattering
- Communication between departments
- Knowing your job is important
- Progress updates
- Work/Life Balance
- COVID-19 response and communication
- Safe spaces to share concerns
- Overall satisfaction at work
We lost a bit of ground in three areas:
- Knowing what is expected of you at work
- Resources and equipment to do your work correctly and efficiently
- Leader training
While we aim for continuous improvement in all areas, these scores are still among our best overall. Senior Leaders have chosen to develop strategies for improvement on our lowest scores, which are in the following categories:
- I feel that there is good communication between departments.
- The Health Center works well as a cohesive team.
- In the last 7 days, I have received recognition or praise for doing good work.
In the coming weeks, Senior Leaders will visit each clinic to share TACHC survey results and seek feedback.
We invite all employees to attend these sessions! While we did not meet our Strategic Goal of improving by 4%, we are celebrating the small wins. Each step is progress toward achieving our vision of being the best place for patients to receive care, the best place for providers to practice medicine, and the BEST place for employees to work! If you have any questions, please get in touch with your supervisor.
You can view the full report below: