Welcome to the 2022 Holiday Décor Contest page!
It is time for the 2022 Holiday Décor Contest, but we would be remiss if we did not tell you what a GREAT job you did on the 2021 Contest! The winner for the Biggest WOW factor was BCS, Franklin won Most Creative, and Caldwell & Somerville brought in Honorable Mentions!
Check out the recap video on our YouTube Channel!
The rules are the same as last year – You can review them below:
- It is voluntary!
- Decor can go up beginning 12/1/2022.
- Submissions must be made to MarCom no later than 12/22/2022 at 5 PM.
- You can email it or send it to our Dropbox from your phone!
- Winners will be announced in the January 2023 Newsletter.
- Removal should happen during the week between Christmas 12/25/2022 and New Years’ Eve 12/31/2022
- Be sure your decorations are secular (not religious) in nature.
- Manger displays, religious content, or symbols should not be in your plans. We serve and employ a diverse group. We want everyone to feel welcome and encouraged to participate.
- Things like snowflakes, trees, tinsel, garland, snowmen, candy canes, reindeer, and jolly Dr. Nic are encouraged!
- Steer clear of anything political or controversial.
- Above all, remember basic safety:
- Keep walkways and high-traffic areas clear.
- Involve your clinic manager! They can help ensure your fantastic creations don’t obstruct cameras or inadvertently trigger alarms.
- Place décor in unused corners of your clinics; they should always be stable.
- No duct tape and prayers – Cords never go under rugs, or pinched behind furniture, and high-heat items should always be avoided. NEVER plug too many strands into an outlet. Follow the rules so we don’t ruin the fun.
- If you’re going to be on a ladder, have someone help you.
- Don’t go all Griswold on us and shut the electrical grid down.
- HAVE FUN & get creative!
Finally, there will be a winner selected for two categories:
- Biggest WOW Factor
- Most Creative
Lunch for the whole clinic and BRAGGING RIGHTS are on the line! We can’t wait to see what you dream up!
Until next time,
Do you have ideas for more holidays we should recognize?