Welcome to the August Compliance Blog Post!
We are back with a Compliance Blog Post for August 2023. This month we are talking about safeguarding HealthPoint Facilities – A Comprehensive Insight on Employee Visitors, Family Members, & Children. We’ve got a plan called the HealthPoint Facility Access Security Plan , and it’s got all the details you need to know about who’s allowed, where, and when. Let’s check out some parts of the policy that you should know about:
Clear and Simple Rules:
- The Facility Access Security Plan Policy doesn’t beat around the bush. It tells everyone exactly who can come into our facilities and which areas they can go to. No confusion, no guessing – just straightforward rules to keep things running smoothly.
- At HealthPoint, we care about not only our employees but also our patients. This plan is designed to protect their sensitive patient health information. And, to make sure we are HIPAA compliant and our patients know their information is safe with us.
Who is allowed in each space:
- Life is unpredictable, and sometimes there are extenuating situations. Maybe a babysitter cancels… If there’s a good reason, there is room for that in this policy, as long as it is abided by.
- Let’s learn who is allowed where and when, and who needs to be with them:
Reporting & Enforcement Actions:
- We always encourage our employees to say something if they see something. Enforcement of this policy is no different. Remember this is for the SAFETY of our teams and patients.
So, remember, it’s essential to know and follow the Facility Access Security Plan. It’s all about making HealthPoint a secure and happy place for everyone involved. We believe that when we all work together and respect the rules, we create a fantastic community that thrives and cares for each other.
If you would enjoy learning more or would like further clarification, we recommend you review the full plan HERE.
We are Here to Help!
If you have any questions about any of this content, please reach out to our compliance team at: Compliance@HealthPoint-tx.com