Archives for December 6, 2021
2021 Holiday Decor Contest
Welcome to the 2021 Holiday Décor Contest page!
To begin with, you did an incredible job decorating for the 2021 Holiday Décor Contest!
Check out the recap video on our YouTube Channel!
The following rules were originally shared 11/15/2021 before the contest began:
- It is voluntary!
- Decor can go up beginning 12/1/2021 – winners will be announced during Charting the Course on 12/21/2021.
- Submissions must be made to MarCom no later than 12/15/2021 at 5 PM
- Removal should happen during the week between Christmas 12/25/2021 and New Years Eve 12/31/2021
- Be sure your decorations are secular (not religious) in nature.
- Things like snowflakes, trees, tinsel, garland, snowmen, candy canes, reindeer, and jolly Dr. Nic are encouraged.
- Manger displays, religious content, or symbols should not be in your plans. We serve and employ a diverse staff. We want everyone to feel welcome and encouraged to participate.
- Steer clear of anything political or controversial.
- Above all, remember basic safety:
- Keep walkways and high traffic areas clear.
- Involve your clinic manager! They can help ensure your fantastic creations don’t obstruct cameras or inadvertently trigger alarms.
- Place décor in unused corners of your clinics AND they should always be stable. No duct tape and prayers – Cords never go under rugs, pinched behind furniture, and high heat items should always be avoided. NEVER plug in too many strands into an outlet. Follow the rules, don’t ruin the fun.
- If you’re going to be on a ladder, have someone help you.
- Don’t go all Griswold on us and shut the electrical grid down.
- HAVE FUN & get creative!
Finally, there will be a winner selected for two categories:
- Biggest WOW factor
- Most creative
We can’t wait to see what you dream up!
Until next time,
Do you have ideas for more holidays we should recognize?
Click Here to tell us what they are!