TACHC Employee Engagement Survey Results are in for 2023!
HOT OFF THE PRESS: Our annual TACHC Employee Engagement Survey results are in! HealthPoint scored higher than the Texas Health Center average in all applicable categories, and HealthPoint made an overall improvement in every category vs 2022. We wanted to share the results ASAP. Stay tuned in the coming months for the strategies our Board and Senior Leaders develop to continue our quest to be the BEST place to work!
As a reminder, the TACHC Employee Engagement Survey prompts were:
- I know what is expected of me at work
- I have all the resources and equipment to do my work correctly and efficiently
- At work, I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day
- In the last seven days, I have received recognition or praise for doing good work
- My supervisor, or someone at work, seems to care about me as a person
- My supervisor has the knowledge and skills to guide me
- There is someone at work who encourages my development
- At work, my opinions seem to count
- I can handle the stress of work
- I have a good relationship with my colleagues in my own department
- I feel like my department works well as a team
- I have a good working relationship with colleagues outside of my department
- I feel that there is good communication between departments
- The health center works well as a cohesive team
- The mission/purpose of the health center makes me feel that my job is important
- My associates (fellow employees) are committed to doing quality work
- In the last six months, someone at work has talked to me about my progress
- I have a good handle on my work/life balance
- Overall, I am satisfied working at the health center
Our focus areas going into 2023 were:
While we aim for continuous improvement in all areas, Senior Leaders chose to develop strategies for improvement on our lowest scores, which were in the following categories in 2022:
- I feel that there is good communication between departments. CHECK!
- The Health Center works well as a cohesive team. CHECK!
- In the last seven days, I have received recognition or praise for doing good work. CHECK!
Thank you for your feedback on the TACHC Employee Engagement Survey!
We are thrilled with our improvement, but the work does not stop here. After meeting with our Board of Directors and reviewing this year’s results, Senior Leaders will draft and communicate a plan for continued improvement in 2024. Stay tuned!
You can view the full report below: