Halloween 2023 guidelines for attire! The suggestions below are not a FULL list of everything you can and cannot do… They’re just some suggestions to help you plan for an excellent day that does not get HR called on you.
Text for those who don’t like to read images:
HealthPoint Team –
DRUM ROLL…You are officially encouraged to wear Halloween attire on Tuesday, October 31st, 2023!
To ensure we’re providing a welcoming space for our patients and the excellent care they deserve, let’s be sure we understand the assignment. We listed a few friendly reminders:
- Make sure you can safely perform your job in your outfit. Edward Scissorhands is out.
- A costume that starts with “sexy” isn’t on the menu. Save your perfect Magic Mike-inspired outfit for the after-party.
- Don’t terrify people. Pass on that flesh-eating zombie costume unless you’d like to spend an afternoon with HR. (Love you, HR!)
- Show your face – so your patients can recognize you.
- Avoid costumes of the religious, political, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, racial, or age variety. Be fun, not offensive.
- Participate! Even if you’re not the costume type. Google some zero effort costumes and amaze us with your creativity.
- Accessorize your everyday work attire with props like hats, wigs, face paint, or headbands – Queue Mark in a toolbelt! (IYKYK)
- Group costumes are encouraged! It is all about strengthening bonds with your coworkers and having FUN!
- Cop costumes are fabulous! Having the cops called because you brought your nunchucks to the clinic isn’t. Leave the faux (and real) weaponry at home.
- TAKE PHOTOS AND SHARE THEM WITH ME!
- Let’s be sure we make SLT and ourselves proud by using good judgment.
Thank you all for all you do,
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our HR Department.
Return to our blog home page HERE.